Saturday, October 22, 2011

QR Code

For those of you who may not know a QR Code is like a bar code,
 it's super easy to get and you can attach any URL to it that you want.
 I didn't realize how easy until I made one of my own.
You scan it with an app on your smart phone
 and this one will take you right to my Etsy Shop. Cool huh!!


I got this one for free, and super easy at

Barcode Maker - Online Barcode Generator

Is this going to help my business? Who knows.
 I might add it to some of my print advertisement and experiment a little to find out.
I've added a widget to the right margin of this blog so far,
that one is clickable too.
But no doubt it's a fun little techy thing, huh?

More fun stuff....

Click
to enter my give away and read about an upcoming giveaway
and sale
including many other artisans!

Click
To subscribe to my newsletter!

That's all the fun for today, thanks for playing!

Krtisti

3 comments:

  1. That's cool. I think I'll have to try it. Thanks for posting the link. Waiting for the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made mine. Now to see if it works. I love their article on 5 ways to use the QR code, too. Am going to put it on my business cards when I get more printed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very easy and super useful! Thank you so much for this post. I've heard about these codes for some time now, but kept putting it off.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete