Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BTW Makers Mark

Yesterday I received my very first Maker's Mark Stamp from Metalclays.com.
 I'm so excited I had to make something this morning just so I could use it.
 I actually woke up with an idea so I made several things,
 I hope they turn out as I envisioned when fired.
They haven't been cleaned at all, just shaped cut and dried,
 lots of filing to do before they get put in the kiln.



I want to thank Lori Plyler of StudioWaterstone for helping me fine tune my design,
I think it's so cute!!!
She's also making some new banners for me,
 hope to have those up and running in the next few weeks.



Check out what's on beading tables all over the world
 HERE

Kristi

12 comments:

  1. Those stamps are so-o-o-o cool, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I think it turned out fantastic. Can't wait to see how it looks when polished up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's so perfect for you! I should really look into getting a stamp made for my pieces. I'm going to go check out the site you linked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A maker's mark is so cool Kristi, I love the design it is so you.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love Lori's design ascetic and it fits perfectly with yours! I look forward to your new banner. Mine is due for an update soon. I was thinking about using Lori too. I like all the ones of hers I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really great. But in the possibility of looking dumb, what is a 'makers mark'? Do you make that and then attach it to your jewelry to show it is your design? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it - it realy is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so cool! :) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yay! This is so exciting for you! And can't wait to see what awesomeness Lori has cooked up for your banners ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is very cool!!! Nice work, girlie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! Love it!!! So pretty, perfect for your pieces. Can't wait to order something with it on it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous signature stamp Kristi!!!!

    ReplyDelete