Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ready for the Kiln

Which means another shop update tomorrow.
 Shapes and textures I've used before but a couple of different combinations.

These will all be fired tonight.



The 2 sets of crosses above are a sized down version,
 I'm really excited to see how they turn out!
 Wonderful earring pair that I'm guessing will be about .75" when fired.



Above, 2 sets of Sea Urchin pair,
both Sea Urchin but each texture is totally different, 
again good size but slightly smaller great for earrings. 



Above, large pendant size Sea Urchin that I've made before so tomorrow I will re-list them.


Texture and shape we've seen before,
 but I've never put them together.
Both seem to be popular so I think they will be a hit.


Another shape I've used many times with an Ammonite texture.
I'll be interested to see how they turn out.

These and many more!
Check my Etsy Shop throughout the day tomorrow!

Kristi

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see how these turn out!! I might just have to get my porcelain kiln out of the back room and get it up and running again!! you are inspiring me!!!

    ReplyDelete